Monday, November 15, 2010

Gratitude.

Omadai Rajahlall
Dr. McCormick
Eng 101
Blog # 6.
Gratitude. Things that we are grateful for.
We should always be grateful or give gratitude to the things that gives meaning in our lives. Rather than being upset or complaining about all the bad and negative things that we encounter, or the things which cause us to be unhappy. We should take a few minutes in our tough time and make a list of the things that we are grateful for.
I am grateful to come this far in my life, like making it to college. I am happy and grateful for my family who loves and support me through my rough time. I am grateful for having a husband who understands, have patience, support me in every way with my college and who loves and cares me. I am grateful for having a job which I enjoyed, and the manager and supervisors who supports me with my time for school. Most importantly, I am grateful to the god that I worship because I feel that they are responsible for all my success, guidance, advice, positive attitudes, and safety and for bringing me this far in life.
Whenever, I am facing all the negativity in life, I would just think about the things that I am grateful for. This always rescues me from my bad and negative moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment